Peptide therapy is rapidly turning into a ‘must have treatment’ for people from all walks of life. Peptides are naturally occurring biological molecules made of short strings of amino acids. Our body uses peptides to increase the creation and emission of hormones, which can decline as we age and cause a variety of unwanted symptoms.
Peptide therapy is used to increase the creation and emission hormones, which quickly decreases as we age. The Peptides originate from a US-based, FDA-directed pharmaceutical company, so a prescription from a provider is necessary. This therapy can help address everything from accelerated injury recovery to sex drive to fine lines and wrinkles and can help the body ﬁght certain ailments and illnesses.
What are peptides?
Peptides are naturally occurring biological molecules. Like proteins, peptides are made out of amino acids and are made when at least two amino acids are consolidated. There are 20 diverse amino acids in the human body and blending various kinds is what makes the different peptides and proteins in the body.
Peptide Therapy can help with a variety of symptoms, including the items below, and more:
- Bone thickness, skin flexibility and turgor
- Cholesterol levels
- Declining joint and muscle pain
- Decreased vitality
- Fat vs muscle percentage
- Hormone imbalance
- Lowered insight and mental acuity
- Muscle tone and endurance
- Repairs tissues considerably
- Sex drive
- Wrinkles and fine lines
Who Can Beneﬁt From Peptide Therapy and How Do I Get Started?
Everybody is a candidate for Peptide Therapy. There is a plethora of peptides with various beneﬁts, so if you are interested in Peptide Therapy, we will give you a complimentary tele-med phone call with our provider. Our provider will talk through the diverse peptide choices and make suggestions based on your indications or objectives. Your prescription peptide will be mailed to your address from the pharmacy.
Peptides Available Include:
BPC, or “Body Protecting Compound”, is derived from human gastric juice and is known to heal many types of tissue including muscle, tendon and nerves. This peptide also aids in increasing blood flow to injured areas, protects organs, prevents stomach ulcers and can heal skin burns. BCP 157 can also aid with:
- Accelerates bone mending
- Fatty liver
- Improves joint well-being
- Inflammation of the intestinal tract and advance in gut recovery
- Lessen pain from muscle injuries, tears and other tissue harm
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract
- Quicken wound mending and help fortify and mend ligaments, tendons and bones
By invigorating the creation and discharge of growth hormone, this blend peptide assists reduce excessive fat, helping your fat to muscle ratio. It also advances muscle recuperation and builds endurance, defies aging and increases the ability to rest, your vitality, mood, bone density and body synthesis.
- Decreased fat to muscle ratio
- Increases lean muscle
- Increases vitality and generally well-being
- Promotes muscle recovery
Initially created to combat fat and bolster weight reduction, this peptide also appears to help with inﬂammation and pain. FRAG is a modiﬁed piece of human development hormone and can stimulate the pituitary organ (comparably to HGH and other growth hormones) to help digestion and bolster weight reduction.
- Helps lessen fat vs muscle
- Helps with reduction of inflammation
- Promotes fat burning
- Supports weight reduction
This is a protein that is made by the pituitary organ and emitted into the circulatory system. GH creation ascends during youth, tops during pubescence and decreases from middle age and continues to decrease as we age. GH helps protein creation, advances the usage of fat, meddles with the activity of insulin and raises glucose levels. As GH discharge decays accordingly with age, and many age-related changes are comparable to those signs and side effects found in more youthful grown-ups with GH deﬁciency (AGHD).
At the point when characteristic GH decreases, GH substitution can be utilized to reestablish ideal levels to accomplish increased stamina and bolster health. Be that as it may, taking manufactured GH long haul has likely reactions and well-being dangers including:
- Tachyphylaxis (diminished reaction and resulting dismissal)
- Diminished ability to create ones’ own hormone production
- Swelling due to ﬂuid in the body’s tissues
- Nerve, muscle and joint pain
In this manner, enhancing the creation and discharge of GH using GH discharging hormones (GHRH) or other GH secretagogues (GHS) can be an incredible expansion to any ﬁtness routine or health program. GHRH and GHS are not just sheltered and more affordable than manufactured GH, there are no symptoms or wellbeing dangers.
Substitution of GH by incitement of GH discharge with GH-discharging hormone (GHRH) or other GH secretagogues (GHS) gives a choice to improve body synthesis, life quality, vigor and state of mind. These normal GH releasers utilize an assortment of amino acids such as glutamine, tyrosine, GABA, arginine and lysine, to deliver or discharge its own GH.
Indications of Growth Hormone decay include:
- Cognitive impairment
- Decrease in bone thickness
- Decrease in muscle
- Decreased anxiety and depression
- Decreased body fat
Growth Hormone beneﬁts include:
- Improved cholesterol proﬁles
- Improved cognition and mental function
- Improved energy
- Improved fat burning
- Improved immune system function
- Improved quality of sleep
- Improved sex drive and desire
- Improved skin elasticity
- Improved sleep
- Improved stamina and exercise capacity
- Improved wound healing
- Increased bone density
- Increased fat mass
- Increased muscle mass and strength
GH likewise raises levels of insulin-like development factor-1 (IGF-1), also called Long R3 IGF-1. This peptide is a synthesized protein and lengthened analogue of human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). IGF-1 LR3 is more potent than the regular IGF-1. Its purpose is to increase the biological activity of IGF. IGF-1 LR3 functions differently in different types of tissues. IGF-1 LR3 helps fat reduction and makes the muscle more sensitive to insulin’s effects, which can cause an increase of pure muscle weight.
- Decreases fat vs muscle
- Increased lean muscle
- Promotes muscle recovery
This peptide balances the body’s hormones and releases sexual endocrines such as testosterone, which can improve libido for men. Estrogen levels for women are also more fully regulated through HCG injections, promoting bodily homeostasis and a healthy weight loss.
- Balances your hormones
- Burns fat and not muscle
- Curbed appetite, resulting in a lower calorie intake
- Improves energy levels
- In men, prevents or reverses some of the side effects cause by steroids such as gonad shrinkage
HGH 191 is produced by the pituitary gland and controls body growth, ensuring cells grow and mature appropriately. Because HGH stimulates cell growth, it can help improve muscle mass in those wanting to improve their strength or heal from injury.
This peptide helps:
- Benefit the quality and appearance of the skin
- Boost metabolism
- Build muscle mass
- Increase energy levels and recovery time
- Repair muscle tissue after exercise
- Speed up healing after an injury
- Target belly fat
Kisspeptin is secreted by kisspeptin neurons within the hypothalamus and activates kisspeptin receptors upon gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neurons. This results in GnRH releasing into the hypophyseal-portal circulation and plays a role sexual and emotional processing. KISS 1 enhances limbic & paralimbic brain activity with correlations to rewards, sexual aversions, positive mood and triggers erections.
This peptide has similar characteristics of PT 141 with the additional desirable beneﬁt of skin tanning. Melanotan invigorates the body’s creation of melanin to encourage a profound, deep looking tan, which additionally provides UV skin protection.
This peptide provides:
- Enhanced drive and sexual capacity
- Natural UV protection
- Skin tanning impact for deep, normal looking tan
This is a peptide of 16 amino acids expressed by a mitochondrial gene. MOTS-c is known to regulate metabolic functions throughout the body, including turning glucose into usable energy. The Mitochondrial-Derived Peptide MOTS-c promotes metabolic homeostasis and reduces obesity and insulin resistance. Mitochondria also play a crucial role in determining metabolic flexibility.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps regulate mitochondrial energy
- Helps with weight loss
- Improves exercise capacity
- Improves glucose regulation
- Promotes cell differentiation to form osteoblasts
- Promotes fatty acid metabolism in the liver
- Promotes metabolic flexibility and homeostasis
- Promotes resistance to metabolic stress
- Protects against age and diet dependent insulin resistance and obesity
PT-141 stimulates terminals in the brain that can trigger dopamine hormones, which influences sexual desire and motivation. Dopamine is a chemical in the body that acts as a neurotransmitter and low levels of dopamine cause you to have a low libido. This peptide is used as a treatment for sexual dysfunction in both men and women. In men, it can increase libido, prompt erections and reestablish erectile capacity without the negative symptoms of conventional ED prescriptions. In ladies, it improves sexual desire and excitement.
- Arousal not dependent from sexual incitement
- Effective option for mentally caused erectile dysfunction in men and female sexual arousal disorder in women
- Enhanced moxie, excitement, and desire
This neuropeptide was developed based on the molecular structure of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). It is used for treatment of stroke, transient ischemic attack, memory and cognitive disorders, peptic ulcers, optic nerve disease and boosts the immune system. This peptide can be used in assisting with improving mental acuity and physical execution and has appeared to help with conditions including nervousness, ADHD, narcotic withdrawal and constant ailments including ALS, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Improves ADHD and mental acuity
- Improves memory and cognizance
- Improves neuromuscular capacity
- Improves the immune system
- Increases physical execution and endurance
Sermorelin is a synthetic peptide equivalent of a naturally occurring growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). Sermorelin treatment has a wide scope of beneﬁts including: lower fat to muscle ratio, boosting vitality and improves mental sharpness, and creating more lean muscle.
- Decreases fat to muscle ratio
- Improves cardiovascular and immune function
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Increases vitality and by and large general well-being
TB-500 is a synthetic peptide of a naturally occurring healing protein present in almost all human cells. It can be used to promote healing, enhance range of motion in cases of injury, or reduce pain in case of injury by reducing inflammation.
This peptide also helps with:
- Accelerated healing for wounds.
- Greater endurance.
- Greater increase in flexibility.
- Greater muscle growth through increased strength.
- Increased hair growth
- Reduction of acute and/or chronic pain including inflammation.
This peptide is similar to the hormone naturally released from the hypothalamus gland in the brain. Tesamorelin is the most effective GH releasing hormone on the market. This peptide generates greater natural production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and it binds and stimulates human GHRH receptors with similar potency as our own natural GHRH. It rids excess fat (lipodystrophy) in the abdomen and has been used to eliminate abdominal fat of patients infected with HIV.
- Decreases fat vs muscle
- Improves insight, mental clarity and memory
- Reduces triglycerides
- Reduces Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT)
Thymosin alpha 1 (Tα1) had been used for many years in the treatment of viral infections such as an immune response modifier. It was originally isolated from the compound responsible for restoring immune function in the thymus gland. It inhibits viral replication, stimulates stem cells and aids in the production of new immune cells. This peptide helps kill bacteria, fungal, viral infections and tumor cells. Thymosin Alpha-1’s distinct benefits have also led it to be used in the treatment of Hepatitis, AIDS, cancer and Lyme disease. In a recent study, Ta1 has also been shown to reduce the mortality of severe coronavirus disease through the restoration of lymphocytopenia and reversion of exhausted T cells.
- Antiviral and calming properties
- Effective for acute and chronic infections
- Exhibits antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties
- Increases vaccine effectiveness
- Protects against oxidative damage