Peptide therapy is rapidly turning into a ‘must have treatment’ for people from all walks of life. Peptides are normally happening amino acids that help to address hormone imbalance, decreased vitality, lowered insight and mental acuity, enhances sex drive, improves bone thickness, skin flexibility and tugor, muscle tone and endurance, lowers fat vs muscle and cholesterol levels, diminishes wrinkles, lessens inﬂammation, decline joint and muscle pain, and repairs tissues considerably!
Peptide therapy is used to increase the creation and emission hormones, which quickly decreases as we age. Diminished growth hormone levels increase physical aging, body weight, and lessens general well-being.
Who can beneﬁt from Peptide Therapy and How Do I Get Started?
Everybody is a candidate for Peptide Therapy and it is beneficial in many ways. Peptides originate from a US-based, FDA-directed pharmaceutical company, so a prescription from a provider is necessary. There are a few unique sorts of peptides with various beneﬁts. We give complimentary tele-med phone call. During your free tele-med call, our provider will talk about the diverse peptide choices and make a suggestions dependent on your indications or objectives. Your prescription peptide will be mailed to your address from the pharmacy.
Peptides Available Include:
PT 141 – peptide is used as a treatment for sexual dysfunction in people. In men, it can prompt erections and reestablish erectile capacity without the negative symptoms of conventional ED prescriptions. In ladies, it improves sexual desire and excitement.
- Enhanced moxie, excitement, and desire
- Arousal not dependent from sexual incitement
- Effective option for mentally caused erectile dysfunction
Kiss 1 Peptide – Kisspeptin is secreted by kisspeptin neurones within the hypothalamus and activates kisspeptin receptors upon gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neurones resulting in GnRH release into the hypophyseal-portal circulation. It is these locations for kisspeptin signaling that gave the signs for kisspeptin’s role in sexual and emotional processing. KISS 1 enhances limbic & paralimbic brain activity with correlations to rewards, sexual aversions, positive mood and triggers erections.
HGH 191 AA – Targets belly fat, increases muscle mass, decreases fat, increases energy levels & recovery time.
- speed up healing after an injury
- repair muscle tissue after exercise
- build muscle mass
- boost metabolism
- benefit the quality and appearance of the skin
Melanotan II – this peptide has similar characteristics of Bremelanotide with the additional desirable beneﬁt of skin tanning. Melanotan invigorates the body’s creation of melanin to encourage a profound, deep looking tan, which additionally provides UV skin protection.
- Skin tanning impact for deep, normal looking tan
- Natural UV protection
- Enhances drive and sexual capacity
CJC 1295/IPAMORELIN – by invigorating the creation and discharge of growth hormone, this blend peptide assists excessive fat, construct quality and abatement fat to muscle ratio. It advances muscle recuperation and builds endurance. Defies aging, increases ability to rest, vitality, mood, bone density, and body synthesis.
- Increases lean muscle
- Decreased fat to muscle ratio
- Promotes muscle recovery
- Increases vitality and generally well-being
BPC 157 – BPC means “Body Protecting Compound” and can aid with a fatty liver, cirrhosis, inflammation of the intestinal tract, advance gut recovery, quicken wound mending and help fortify and mend ligaments, tendons and bones, lessen pain from muscle injuries, tears and other tissue harm.
- Improves joint well-being
- Mends muscles and ligaments
- Accelerates bone mending
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract
TB 500 – TB-500 is an injectable peptide which can be used to promote healing, enhance range of motion in cases of injury, or reduce pain in case of injury by reducing inflammation.
- Greater muscle growth through increased strength.
- Greater endurance.
- Accelerated healing for wounds.
- Reduction of acute and/or chronic pain including inflammation.
- Greater increase in flexibility.
- Increased hair growth
MOTS‐c – a peptide of 16 amino acids expressed by a mitochondrial gene. MOTS-c is known to regulate metabolic functions throughout the body, including turning glucose into usable energy. The Mitochondrial-Derived Peptide MOTS-c promotes metabolic homeostasis and reduces obesity and insulin resistance. Mitochondria also play a crucial role in determining metabolic flexibility.
- Promotes fatty acid metabolism in the liver
- Promotes metabolic flexibility and homeostasis
- Helps regulate mitochondrial energy
- Protects against age and diet dependent insulin resistance and obesity
- Helps with weight loss
- Promotes resistance to metabolic stress
- Improves exercise capacity
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Improves glucose regulation
- Promotes cell differentiation to form osteoblasts
IGF-1 LR3 – otherwise called Long R3 IGF-1, or insulin like development factor, is a synthesized protein and lengthened analogue of human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). IGF-1 LR3 is more potent than the regular IGF-1 because of the decreased binding of Long R3 IGF-1 to IGF binding proteins. Its’ purpose is to increase the biological activity of IGF. IGF-1 LR3 functions differently in different types of tissues. IGF-1 LR3 helps fat reduction, it makes the muscle more sensitive to insulin’s effects and a person may experience weight gain because of the increase in pure-muscle weight.
- Increased lean muscle
- Promotes muscle recovery
- Decreases fat vs muscle
SERMORELIN – Sermorelin is a synthetic peptide equivalent to the first 29 amino acids (1–29), which contains the active part of native, hypothalamic growth hormone-releasing
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Decreases fat to muscle ratio
- Increases vitality and by and large general well-being
FRAG 176-191 – initially created to combat fat and bolster weight reduction. It also appears to help with inﬂammation and pain. FRAG is a modiﬁed piece of human development hormone and can stimulate the pituitary organ (comparably to HGH and other growth hormones) to help digestion, and bolster weight reduction.
- Supports weight reduction
- Helps lessen fat vs muscle
- Promotes fat burning
- Helps with reduction of inflammation
TESAMORELIN – is a hormone similar to the one normally released from the hypothalamus gland in the brain. It rids excess fat (lipodystrophy) in the abdomen. It has been used to eliminate abdominal fat of patients infected with HIV. Tesamorelin is the most effective GH releasing hormone on the market.
- Improves insight, mental clarity and memory
- Decreases fat vs muscle
- Reduces triglycerides
- Reduces Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT)
HCG – balances the body’s hormones. It also releases sexual endocrines such as testosterone, which can improve libido for men. Additionally, estrogen levels for women are more fully regulated through HCG injections, promoting bodily homeostasis and a healthy weight loss.
- It curbs your appetite
- It helps you keep your calories down
- Balance your hormones
- Burn fat and not muscle
- More energy
- In men, prevent or reverse some of the side effects cause by steroids such as gonad shrinkage
SEMAX – this neuropeptide is used for treatment of stroke, transient ischemic attack, memory and cognitive disorders, peptic ulcers, optic nerve disease, and to boost the immune system. This peptide can be used in assisting with improving mental acuity and physical execution. This peptide has been appeared to help with conditions including nervousness, ADHD, narcotic withdrawal, even constant ailments including ALS, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s.
- Helps improve memory and cognizance
- Helps with improving ADHD and mental acuity
- Improves neuromuscular capacity
- Increase physical execution and endurance
THYMOSIN ALPHA 1 –Thymosin alpha 1 (Tα1) had been used in the treatment of viral infections as an immune response modifier for many years. Originally isolated from thymus gland, the compound responsible for restoring immune function. It inhibits viral replication, stimulates stem cells, and aids in the production of new immune cells. It helps kill bacteria, fungal, viral infections, and tumor cells. Thymosin Alpha-1’s distinct benefits have led it to be used in the treatment of Hepatitis, AIDS, cancer, and Lyme disease.
- Effective for acute and chronic infections
- Antiviral and calming properties
- Increases vaccine effectiveness
- Exhibits antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties
- Protects against oxidative damage
What are Peptides?
Peptides are naturally occurring biological molecules. Like proteins, peptides are made out of amino acids and made when at least two amino acids are consolidated.
There are 20 diverse amino acids in the human body and blending various kinds is the thing that makes the different peptides and proteins in the body. All peptides will have some impact on the cells of the body. Various kinds of peptides inﬂuence various sorts of cells. Peptide treatments help the body ﬁght certain ailments and illnesses.
Growth hormone (GH) is a protein that is made by the pituitary organ and emitted into the circulatory system. By and large, characteristic GH creation ascends during youth, tops during pubescence, and decreases from middle age ahead. In kids and teenagers, GH animates the development of bone and ligament. In individuals everything being equal, GH helps protein creation, advances the usage of fat, meddles with the activity of insulin, and raises glucose levels. GH likewise raises levels of insulin-like development factor-1 (IGF-1).
Through the maturing process, it’s normal for individuals to encounter dynamic decreases in hormones, energy levels, and increase of fat vs muscle. Growth hormone (GH) discharge additionally decays accordingly with age, and many age-related changes are comparable from various perspectives to those signs and side effects found in more youthful grown-ups with GH deﬁciency (AGHD).
At the point when characteristic GH decreases, GH substitution can be utilized to reestablish ideal levels to accomplish increased stamina and bolster health.
Be that as it may, taking manufactured GH long haul has likely reactions and well-being dangers including:
- tachyphylaxis (diminished reaction and resulting dismissal)
- diminished ability to create ones’ own hormone production
- swelling due to ﬂuid in the body’s tissues
- nerve, muscle and joint pain
In this manner, enhancing the creation and discharge of GH using GH discharging hormones (GHRH) or other GH secretagogues (GHS) can be an incredible expansion to any ﬁtness routine or health program. GHRH and GHS are not just sheltered and more affordable than manufactured GH, there are no symptoms or wellbeing dangers.
Substitution of GH by incitement of GH discharge with GH-discharging hormone (GHRH) or other
GH secretagogues (GHS) gives a choice to improve body synthesis, life quality, vigor, and state of mind. These normal GH releasers utilize an assortment of amino acids, for example, glutamine, tyrosine, GABA, arginine, and lysine, to deliver or discharge its own GH.
Indications of Growth Hormone decay include:
- Decrease in muscle
- Decrease in bone thickness
- Increased fat mass
- Cognitive impairment
- Growth Hormone beneﬁts include:
- Decreased body fat
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Improved stamina and exercise capacity
- Improved fat burning
- Improved energy
- Improved sex drive and desire
- Improved skin elasticity
- Improved wound healing
- Improved quality of sleep
- Increased bone density
- Improved immune system function
- Improved cholesterol proﬁles
- Improved sleep
- Improved cognition and mental function
- Decreased anxiety and depression